HERE BELOW, you find my ‘online presence’ – the .info site.
Please choose from the menu line (above): ABOUT ME, ACHIEVEMENTS … etc. to learn more about me.
However, since I have several websites, maybe this website was not the one you were looking for.
If this is not the one, you were most likely looking for www.jesperfrovinjensen.com – where you can find my blog, a kind of online magazine with some of the subjects I think are important… and much more. Just click HERE and you will be taken to my blog. Please go and check it out!!!
Finally, if you are a ‘foodie’, you might have searched for my food website – click HERE, and you’ll get to my mouth-watering Paradise right away.
(Both links will open in a new window!)
- Strategic implementation of organisational development and change management
- Team building and leading multi-cultural teams
- Proficient use of English and French as work languages
- Strong networking skills at variety of levels (CSOs, NGOs, national and local government, international donors)
- Focus on results-based management
- Capacity to combine overview with attention to detail style
- Ability to stay calm and exercise patience even under high stress
JESPER FROVIN JENSEN
Competent and Senior Leader in Humanitarian Affairs.
Broad knowledge and outstanding experience gained from difficult operational environments, settings, fragile states and post-conflict environments.
- Geography: Great Lakes; Balkans; Iraq; Afghanistan and Sri Lanka
- Organisations: UNHCR; OCHA; ICRC; Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs; Danish Red Cross; American Red Cross; Save the Children DK/UK; Swedish Committee for Afghanistan; DanChurchAid; Danish Refugee Council; own consulting company
- Specialization: Refugees; IDPs; Organisational Development of local NGOs and implementing partners; Coordination; M&E; Capacity Building; (Child) Protection; Rights-based approach; Liaison with Donors, Authorities and Military
- Specifics: Unaccompanied Minors; Field Coordination; Repatriation; Detention/Prison Protection; Food and Non Food Aid; Organisational Development; Civil-Military Coordination; Education; Disability; Agriculture; (Maternal) Health; Democratisation; Food Security; Humanitarian Mine Action; Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
If you are interested in a full CV or want to comment etc., please contact me through the form on the ‘Contact’ page. Thank you!
Brief summary of latest mission to DR Congo for DanChurchAid…March 2011-June 2012:
- Implemented the integration process of DanChurchAid’s Humanitarian Mine Action Unit and the Development Unit into one operation using a rights-based programming approach into one operation, earlier performed by the two units separately
- Motivated individual project managers from the two previously unconnected units to unite and form one strong Senior Management Team
- Developed new long-term food security project
- Re-negotiated established agreement with Ministry of Planning/Finance, enabling DanChurchAid to operate for next additional 5 years. Likewise, re-negotiated 2-yr. agreement on exemption of customs etc.
- Improved and consolidating donor relations with donors based in Kinshasa
- Improved liaison with local authorities, communities and the DRC government directly
- Succeeded in resolving a number of personnel cases ‘blocked’ due to corruption